THE BeZINE CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Environmental Sustainability, Environmental Justice, Climate Change …
Call for submissions of feature articles, fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, art and photography, music videos, and documentary videos on diverse environmental topics including but not limited to: degradation, protection, greenhouse gasses, weather/climate change, justice, and agriculture, famine and hunger. This call is open through May 15.
While The BeZine does not pay for content, neither do we charge submission or subscription fees.
Work that is not properly submitted will not be considered.
- Prose, poetry (up to three poems), and links to videos: submit in the body of the email.
- Please: no odd, unusual, eccentric layouts
- Photographs or artwork: submit as an attachment
- DO NOT send PDFs or a document with both narrative and illustrations combined.
- By submitting work to firstname.lastname@example.org, you are confirming that you own and hold the rights to the work and that you grant us the right to publish on the blog or in the Zine if your submission is accepted. Submissions via Facebook or other social networking or in the comments section, will not be reviewed or accepted.
- Please include a brief bio in the email. No photographs.
ART & PHOTOGRAPHY: We are looking for something special to be the header for The Table of Contents Page.
SIMULTANEOUS SUBMISSIONS are okay but please let us know immediately if availability changes.
Among the guidelines: our core team, our guest contributors, and our readership are international and diverse. No works that advocate hate or violence, promote misunderstanding, or that demean others are acceptable. Please read our Complete Submission Guidelines.
Founder and Co-manager Editor